Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy news

Oh my gosh there REALLY is a baby in there! Ok, well it will be a baby. ;)

I had another doctor appointment today. It went amazing! Seriously, could not have been better. I saw the sonogram tech first and she had no problem finding Mini Musa. We even got to see MM's heartbeat! It was 123 bpm which according to my doctor is absolutely perfect. In fact, according to my doctor everything was perfect! Really, she said that. She told me everything looks absolutely perfect. I was so relieved! As you may know, I am...um... an anxious person. So the past few days leading up to this appointment have been something else. I'm sure I've been driving Taylor crazy! Thankfully he's pretty good at putting up with my shenanigans when I get all anxious about something. Now I feel like I can really relax!

I leave you with MM's first picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout