Friday, April 9, 2010

Much Overdue!

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I just haven't been that motivated to write. Between my work and Taylor's new job and feeling like poo most evenings I just let it go. Let's see if I can get back on track now.

I'm going to post a Babycenter.com update too, but  I'll add another new post for that.

Well, let's start with a me and Mini Musa update. I'm finally 8 weeks! I feel like it has taken quite a while to get to this point. I actually feel like this first trimester is dragging on so slow! I'm so ready to find out if MM is a boy or a girl. I'm so ready to decorate his or her room. I'm so ready to buy him or her little clothes. I'm SO ready to meet him or her! I know it really will be here before I know it, but it seems like these first few weeks are just crawling by. I know I definitely need to just relax and enjoy every bit of it though. Hmm, I think that's easier said than done for me. ;)

Taylor's birthday has come and gone. He's 27 now. Leading up to it he said he really wasn't that excited, but then the actual day got her and he said he had a great day and will now look forward to his birthdays. All his new co-workers signed a card and they even all got him an iTunes gift card. We thought that was really nice of them! Then we he got home from work I had lasagna and a carrot cake waiting. He loved it all! I'm so glad. I'm so glad he'll be looking forward to birthdays now. :)

Speaking of Taylor's co-workers... on the 18th we are going out to Texas Motor Speedway to watch the race and sit in a condo that his company rented! How cool is that? I've never been to a race, but I must say I am very pleased to be able to sit in the A/C when I do finally get to go. I think it will be a lot of fun. I will definitely take some pictures!

Another thing about Taylor... now, I'm not usually the public overly "mushy" type. Sometimes overly emotional displays make me uncomfortable. LOL... but really they do. However, I just have to say that over the past few weeks I feel closer to my husband than I have ever felt. I feel like our relationship has reached an entire new level, and it's absolutely wonderful. Taylor, I know you read this so I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being there for me constantly. Thank you for putting up with my anxiety and worries when they pop up. Thank you for being there to just hold me when I'm feeling so nauseous that I just want to cry. Thank you for not always playing PS3 before bed (like I know you love to do), but instead laying in the bed with me talking and listening to music just to help me to relax and feel better so I can get some sleep. I love you now more than I ever have. I didn't even know I COULD love you more! ;) You are my absolute best friend and the best husband I could ever ask for. I could not imagine this ride without you. Much loves, Moosey! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout