Sunday, March 7, 2010

Funny how a line changes everything

Saturday, March 6th I went shopping with my  mom, aunt and sister. When I got home that evening I felt absolutely EXHAUSTED. I knew that it wasn't normal to be that worn out from shopping!!

That evening Taylor & I were doing our usual chillaxing... me surfing the web & him watching some random show... (lol, we're so exciting, right?). Something in me decided to go test. I didn't think anything would come of it, but when I looked at the test I saw a faint line! I quickly ran into the living room and told Taylor I needed his eyes. Sure enough he saw the line too!! I just couldn't believe it. I took 2 more tests and they all had a line. This was all happening about 11pm, but I HAD to have a definite answer. So, what do we do? Throw on some shoes and jackets and run up to the 24 hour CVS of course!  It sure seemed like it took forever to get up to CVS and back home, but we did and this is what we saw:



In short, we're thrilled! I took the other digital this morning and another line test...just to be sure. ha! I will be calling the doctor first thing in the morning and hope to get in to see her very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout