Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday afternoon ramblings

I love quiet lazy Saturday mornings/early afternoons. I suppose I should be enjoying these while they last huh? ;)

Yesterday I went shopping with Cindy (Taylor's mom) and got some REALLY cute stuff! I got 3 dresses, some leggings, two tops, and a pair of denim capris. I tried everything on last night and it's all so cute and flattering, and it all seems like it will continue to be so as my belly starts getting big.

Well, it looks like I don't have much to say today. Really, I don't. Not much has changed since my last update. As of now Taylor is supposed to start his new job on Wednesday. How exciting!

Today we plan to go to my parents' for the evening just to hang out. Oh, and tomorrow will be filled with cleaning up this house! Yikes. I feel like I've neglected it all week. Sorry, house.

Oh! A little Sarge update. His surgery to be neutered was Wednesday morning. Everything went real well. I'm just so bummed because they told us to keep him in his crate except when he's outside to potty or eating for 7 days. SEVEN DAYS. A WEEK. That is NOT a dog that likes to be confined. He is a free spirit. He likes to run, to jump, to play, to just be a little boy dog! I feel so very sorry for him. He's so good though. As soon as we come back in from outside and we tell him to go back to his bed. He does just as he's told, but he just looks up at us with those poor pitiful eyes that say, "Why, mom? WHY are you doing this to me?!" Sorry, buddy. It'll be best in the long run. I just can't wait until next Wednesday when he can be out and about with us and the other dogs all the time again. He does have to wear that cone until next Friday though. Oh well, it'll be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout