Sunday, April 18, 2010

Slice of Me Sunday

I stole this from Kim's blog today. :)

1. What color do you wear the most?
Hmm... when I was working in an office I'd have said gray or black. Now I just wear a lot of different colors, but always solids. I think I only have like 4 shirts with prints on them. I'm a simple kind of girl.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
Right now at this moment in time I'm going to say $10,000. I'd like to use some of it, save some of it, and then spend a little more of it for a vacation even though it might not be a "dream" vacation.

3. Do you have a weird, quirky, or unusual habit?
Taylor could probably tell you something... I don't know if I can think of anything off the top of my head.

4. I really need to start....?
Eating more veggies!


5. What was the first blog you ever read?
I have no idea.

6. Do you collect anything?
Nope, sure don't

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
14... summer before 9th grade

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
No. I don't use twitter at all either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout