Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ohhh nauseous today. Last night was kind of rough. I felt nauseous even in my sleep. That was the first time that's happened. Oh well, even though it makes me feel bad I know it's good because that means MM is growing!

So, I've definitely already started looking at bedding. I even have the one I want picked out! It's gender neutral and it's sage green with monkeys! Here is a pic of the whole room set:
















I just think it's so incredibly adorable! Then I was thinking if it is a boy we can add baby blue accents throughout the room and if it's a girl we can add light purple accents. No pink though. I'd totally buy the bedding now except that it's out of stock. I have it set up where Babies R Us will e-mail me as soon as it is back in stock.

So a few non baby related notes...

The weekend is almost here! This weekend's events consist of dinner at Taylor's parents on Saturday night and the race on Sunday. I will definitely take some pictures this weekend and be sure to post them on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. that bedding is so CUTE! I'm gonna start looking now, I fell inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the monkey! Soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Layout